How you can support children and young people in Bath & North East Somerset
Your help, big or small, will make a real difference to the young people we help. Here are a few ideas to inspire how you can bring your charity relationship with Off the Record to life.
- Sponsor an event, publication or resource to improve your brand awareness and visibility
- Donate a one off, or multi-year grant to one of our life-changing project
- Gifts in kind: provide pro bono support or donate goods to support our work and reduce our costs
Get Your Customers Involved
- Cause related marketing e.g. make a donation per product you sell
- Promote Off the Record on your website, in newsletters and in social media
- Network sharing: spread the word amongst your key contacts to help us connect with more local businesses
Get Your Staff Involved
- Charity of the Year/ staff fundraising: your staff fundraise over the year (mufti days, bake sales, coffee mornings), they get to have fun AND help local young people
- Events and Team building challenges: Do you fancy climbing Britain’s famous Three Peaks in 24 hours or want to enter a running team in the BATHALF? Whether taking part in an organised event, or organising your own thing, we can offer you ideas, guidance and support.
Please Contact us with your ideas! At Off The Record we’re able to respond quickly to ideas and suggestions from companies who would like to partner with us.
T: 01225 312481